Advanced Installed RF System (72 and 216 MHz)
- Perfect for where your guest changes the channel to find the audio source.
- Superior Audio Quality – 80 dB (70 dB with 863 MHz) signal-to-noise ratio, setting the industry’s sound quality standard.
- A choice between 57 channels (17 channels with 863 MHz) - ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Long transmission range ensures coverage for the entire venue.
- Programmability – Unneeded channels can be locked so this receiver will access only one or more channels of your choice.
- 100% Digital – Listen receivers are digitally-tuned so transmission won’t drift.
- Uses standard alkaline or NiMH batteries.
- Built in SmartCharge™ won’t allow batteries to over charge.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support.
The Advanced Installed System includes the LR-500 Programmable Receivers, a charging case and rechargeable batteries to add functionality and value to your system. Perfect for where your guest changes the channel to find the audio source. The LR-500 receiver can be programmed to receive only the channels you are using. This system also helps public venues to meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines. Be sure to specify whether you need 72MHz or 216MHz equipment. You can also substitute any accessories to better meet your needs, such as substituting a rack mount kit, antenna. You may also add receivers or even a wireless speaker / receiver. Use this system for auditory assistance, in-ear cueing, board and training meetings, and overflow areas. Great for outdoor events, corporations, theaters, and houses of worship.
Includes(1) LT-800 Stationary RF Transmitter (72, 216 or 863 MHz)
(1) LA-122 Universal Antenna Kit (72 and 216 MHz)
(1) LA-326 Universal Rack Mounting Kit
(4) LR-500 Portable Programmable Display RF Receiver (72, 216 or 863 MHz)
(4) LA-164 Ear Speaker
(1) LA-317 4-Unit RF Product Charging/Carrying Case
(4) LA-362 NiMH AA Rechargeable Batteries (pkg. of 2)
(1) LA-304 Assistive Listening Notification Signage Kit
How many receivers can I have in a system?
As many as you need, the number is endless.
Can I customize a Listen System?
Yes. All Listen Systems are completely customizable for any size group.
What's the advantage to purchasing a system as opposed to separate pieces?
Ordering a Listen System is a convenient way to ensure your order includes all the necessary components. While there is no price break for larger volumes, you can add or remove items without a price penalty.
What is the difference between the LR-400 and the LR-500 besides price?
Both receivers can tune to 57 channels, both wide and narrow band. However, the LR-400 has the buttons to make changes under the battery compartment door and the LR-400 is not programmable. If you plan to use one receiver with multiple transmitters you should use the LR-500 which is programmable to just those channels you need.