The millions of people who own smartphones and other devices probably don’t expect a tremendous personal listening experience when they walk into a bar, restaurant, hotel, casino, cruise ship, airport or another hospitality-related venue. Businesses that give customers exceptional listening experiences stand out from the crowd. They also keep clients inside longer—spending more money—and earn returning guests.
For businesses that want crystal-clear streaming audio, and happy customers, there’s only one option: Listen EVERYWHERE. It only takes a few simple steps to connect the affordable Listen EVERYWHERE system to an existing audio and Wi-Fi system. Then, customers download the free app and start streaming. Listen EVERYWHERE supports up to channels and more than 1,000 simultaneous users.
Here’s how Listen EVERYWHERE benefits hospitality businesses:
Streaming audio is a less obvious service at a hotel or motel, but an amenity that can benefit the company and guests.
- Lobbies: Lodging businesses can keep waiting guests entertained and informed with streaming audio. With Listen EVERYWHERE, guests can watch TVs in the lobby or seating area without the volume turned up to distracting levels. All they need to do is download the app to their smartphone or another device, use their phone speakers, earbuds, or headphones and stream away!
- In-house fitness centers: Most people like to watch or listen to something while they work out. However, they don’t want to be tethered to a machine—and does anyone still own headphones that plugin? So, give them the option to stream your TVs to their devices, with the service that doesn’t have lip sync or latency issues.
- Restaurant/bar area: Sometimes guests want to put headphones on and focus on a game or their favorite show. With Listen EVERYWHERE, they’ll be able to hear every call and line of dialogue, without disturbing other patrons.
Casinos are naturally loud environments the jittering pings of slot machines and crowds of eager guests. Chattering crowds and ambient noise make it difficult for high-stakes guests to focus on their games or watch sporting events. With Listen Everywhere, casinos can cut down on the noise without sacrificing anyone’s gaming experience.
- Sports: With the option for up to channels, casino visitors can stream audio from their sporting event of choice—provided the casino’s TV provider carries it.
- Races: Focusing on the audio of a NASCAR, horse or other race can be difficult. When visitors can stream crystal-clear, ultra-low latency audio, they won’t miss out on any of the developments.
- Tournament rooms: Some high-stake guests want complete silence while gaming. Others want noise. With Listen Everywhere, casinos can give high rollers the noise level they desire, without disturbing other players.
- Bar areas: For many people, drinking and casinos go hand-in-hand. Whether they want to sit in the bar area and socialize or watch a TV, they have a choice with Listen EVERYWHERE.
Restaurants and Bars
From sports bars to family eateries, all kinds of restaurants offer TV-viewing options. The sets are muted, or the noise of all the channels and chatter in the room drowns out all the sound. There is a better solution: Listen EVERYWHERE.
Alfred Anderson, owner of Chaplin’s Sports Bistro in California, is a believer in the power of Listen EVERYWHERE. “Our customers can turn their smartphone into their personal listening device. We’re able to attract more customers who stay longer because they can actually hear the sound of the TV they choose or, if they are into fantasy sports, switch back and forth.”
There also are revenue opportunities for bars and restaurants with the Listen EVERYWHERE app. The app offers options for custom sliding promotional banners, labels on TV channels and text banners, businesses can sell those spaces to vendors and affiliates. Not only does Listen Everywhere provide a better personal listening experience for customers, but it also offers valuable revenue opportunities in the app.
Decades ago, a cruise meant travelers disconnected from the outside world. Slowly, cruise ships have added communication technology, and now travelers expect the best in tech—even in the middle of the ocean. With Listen EVERYWHERE, cruise companies also can give guests the best in streaming audio. Instead of blaring sound from TV screens, digital signs and speakers, guests can stream crystal-clear audio in:
- Pool areas
- Lobbies and seating areas
Ships also can use the app to broadcast important messages and alerts via banners.
Early in the morning, or in the middle of the night, travelers might be able to hear the audio from a TV in the concourse or a gate. The rest of the day, there’s too much competing noise. In fact, it’s almost impossible to hear vital gate and airport-wide announcements. Travelers in VIP areas expect quiet with TVs on low volume or muted. Listen EVERYWHERE can give everyone an optimal personal listening experience in the airport, providing streaming audio to everyone with the app.
In concourses and at gates, travelers can stream audio from TVs and digital signage while still seeing important announcements broadcast over the app. Travelers in VIP lounges and other quiet spaces can get the audio they want without disturbing other travelers.
Hospitality businesses that want to differentiate themselves from the competition, and have happy, repeat customers, need to offer the best in streaming audio— Listen EVERYWHERE. If you’re ready to give your customers the best in personal listening, go to listeneverywhere.com or call us at (877) 760-9270 today!