Listen Technologies takes the next step in its conferencing solution offerings in North America, with its distribution partner Televic and the introduction of its new Multi-Media Touch Conferencing solution.
Bluffdale, Utah, USA The new Multi-Media Touch Conferencing unit features an interactive touch screen encased in a sleek flush mount microphone and speaker unit with ultra-low latency, live video distribution.
“This solution was developed to converge all the elements needed for productive group communication, said Brooks Gibbs, Conferencing Marketing Specialist, Listen Technologies. “Everything is just a touch away. Participants can see, hear and manage all content associated with the primary objective of communicating clearly. Hi-definition video content live or recorded, documents, presentations, pictures, web content, audio, agenda, messaging and more. It’s all there.”
Benefits of the new Multi-Media Touch Conferencing unit include:
- Ideal for discussion style meetings where dynamic interaction of documents, voting, messaging and web access is needed without distraction.
- Ultra-low latency delivers live high definition video to the user with lip-sync when live cameras of a speaker are in use.
- Live video distribution capabilities reduces both the complexity of the system and the equipment need for an overall cost-savings.
- Intuitive user interface delivered in a sleek 7″ touch screen, speaker, RFID card reader and microphone unit.
- Maximum performance, reliability and security via new Televic packet-based conference network.
- Scalable for meetings of any size without compromise to speed and responsiveness due to the patent-pending software architecture.
Come touch the future of your next meeting! The Multi-Media Touch Conferencing solution will be demonstrated at InfoComm June 12 -14, 2013. Visit Listen Technologies and Televic at Booth #1449 or make an appointment for a demonstration by using this link http://bit.ly/166EcZ1
. For more information on the Multi-Media Touch Conferencing solution contact Listen Technologies at +1.801.233.8992.
Watch what Bart Deschodt, General Manager, Televic has to say about the new Multi-Media Touch Conferencing solution and trends in the conferencing category.
About Listen Technologies Corporation
For more than a decade, Listen Technologies has brought power and clarity to the sounds that enrich your lifeby overcoming the challenges of noise, distance, lively debate and hearing loss to deliver precise and personalized audio in any setting or environment. With Listen solutions, you can cut through the clutter and connect to an experience of pure, focused sound. Listen solutions are used in gathering places around the world including schools, houses of worship, factories, entertainment venues, government agencies and more. For more information on Listen solutions, contact Listen Technologies at 1.800.330.0891, +1.801.233.8992, or visit www.listentech.com
About Televic Conference
Televic Conference, a Belgium based company, providessolutionsfor a wide variety of applications that require moderateddiscussion,simultaneous interpretationandelectronic voting. Over the years, Televic Conference has become thekey solution providerfor many Europeaninstitutions. Decades of experiencein satisfying the most demanding customersresulted in a comprehensive offering of customer-focused, fully value-engineered solutions. www.televic-conference.com