Listen EVERYWHERE Support
Videos and Tutorials
Looking to customize the Listen EVERYWHERE mobile app at your venue? Create an account with Cloud Services and customize the free Listen EVERYWHERE app for your business or venue. The free app is managed through Listen EVERYWHERE cloud services and can be customized to your branding. Edit the app theme, welcome videos, banner ads, channel names, and images, offers, and documents providing a customized experience for guests at your venue.
Note: If your organization already has an account, please email [email protected] to register a new venue, server, or employee account.
Request access to the free Listen EVERYWHERE Cloud Services by clicking the Request Access button and then filling out and submitting the form.
Once we process your request, you will be granted access to the free Cloud Services, allowing you to customize the Listen EVERYWHERE mobile apps and offer in-app marketing to your guests!
Please note that this request is processed during normal business hours and could take up to 24 hours.
You will receive an email with credentials to log in to Cloud Services (http://services.listeneverywhere.com), and the password will request to be changed before proceeding.
The Listen EVERYWHERE App
Engage audiences with wireless streaming audio and customized content delivered directly to their smartphones and Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
Listen EVERYWHERE is a simple and cost-effective solution for assistive listening, language interpretation, and streaming TV or video audio. The multiple-channel audio is delivered directly to guest’s smartphones through a free, fully customizable app.
You and your guests will love the system for its low latency, simplicity, audio quality, and flexibility.
- Guests connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Download the free Listen EVERYWHERE app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Access the channel of their choice and enter any required password if the channel is designated as private.
- Use their own headphones or earbuds to access audio.
The free app is available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play and works with both iOS and Android devices.
Download the free app from one of the links below:
Software Development Kit
Listen Technologies offers a free Listen EVERYWHERE Software Development Kit (SDK) for venues to develop their own app. Request access to our SDK (software development kit) if you would like to incorporate Listen EVERYWHERE in your own software or app.
QR Codes enable your guests to:
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network
- Download the Listen EVERYWHERE App
- Connect directly to the Listen EVERYWHERE audio
QR codes can be easily generated by multiple free programs. Listen Technologies can also provide QR codes to assist you in making it as easy as possible for your guests to connect to the audio.
Wi-Fi Connect QR Code
Note, first-time users are directed to the App or Play store to download the app.
You can use a QR code to connect a smartphone or smart device directly to your Wi-Fi network for a better customer experience. This is ideal when you don’t want to advertise your network password or leave your network unsecured.
How it works:
- Prominently display signs with the QR code at your venue.
- Guests scan the QR code with the camera of their smartphone
- The QR code automatically connects to your network.
Note, once the QR code has been scanned once, the smartphone will remember the Wi-Fi network and automatically connect the next time they are at the venue.
App Download QR Code
This QR code links guests to the Listen EVERYWHERE App on the App or Play Store.
How it works:
- Prominently display signs with the QR code at your venue
- Guests scan the QR code to access and download the Listen EVERYWHERE app.
- Once downloaded, they simply open the Listen EVERYWHERE app to connect to the venue server audio.
Dynamic Link QR Code
This QR code is used to make it easy for guests to download and use the app. It is also used as an alternative connection to the standard discovery method the Listen EVERYWHERE app uses to connect (mDNS), which some networks don’t support.
Note, use of this QR code requires an internet connection on the Wi-Fi network, as well as a static IP set on the LE server.
How it works:
- Guest connects to the venue’s Wi-Fi network.
- Once connected, they scan the QR code with their smartphone camera which prompts them to connect to the venue server audio. (If they already have the app installed on their device, it will automatically open and they can start listening. If the app is NOT already installed, they are directed to the App or Play stores to download.)
Guests only need to scan this QR code the first time connecting at your venue. The Listen EVERYWHERE app automatically connects to audio channels the next time they launch the app.
Dynamic links can also be provided in URL hyperlink format which offers the same functionality as mentioned above. The hyperlink can be distributed via email or text message and guests simply tap on the link instead of scanning a QR code. This is ideal for situations when an email blast or other mass communication is being sent out prior to an event.
You can use any of the QR codes methods or a combination with Listen EVERYWHERE to make it easier for your guests to connect and listen. As an example, you can provide both the Wi-Fi Connect QR Code and the Dynamic Link QR Code. When used together guests:
- Scan the Wi-Fi Connection QR code connecting the device to the network.
- Then scan the Dynamic Link QR code to connect to the venue server audio (or download the app if they are a first-time user).
If you need additional support, please contact Listen Technologies at +1.801.233.8992 or email [email protected] .
If you need technical assistance with Listen EVERYWHERE (technical questions, installation support, Cloud Services support), please contact our friendly technical support team.
Listen EVERYWHERE Insights
Designate channels as private and password protect to prevent anyone else from listening.