Enhance your knowledge and skills with these available training and development resources.
Available Listen Training
Check out the following insightful learning opportunities about assistive listening, assistive technology, and more. Need training for a specific product line? View our product tutorials.
Assistive Listening and ADA & CBC Compliance Webinar (Live)
Did you know that one in five American adults has some degree of hearing loss? There’s a lack of awareness of how this invisible disability impacts people’s lives and we’re out to change that.
Join Kevin Jewkes on February 23rd at 9:30am MT for this 60-minute webinar to:
- Understand the challenges of hearing loss
- Know the requirements of assistive listening under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- See the solutions for accessible and inclusive venues
- Understand the unique requirements for assistive listening in California under the California Building Code (CBC)
Additionally, attending this webinar (and completing a short quiz) qualifies you to earn one (1) CTS Renewal Unit through AVIXA.
Assistive Listening and ADA & CBC Webinar (Recorded)
Loopworks Design Training, Hearing Loop Principles, Design, and Installation
Thursday March 14, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM | The Farmhouse Showroom 35475-B Dumbarton Ct. Newark, CA, 94560
Space is limited, so register now!
Lunch will be provided
2.5 CTS RU (renewal units) through AVIXA available for those in attendance.
Take the online webinar prior to the course for an additional .75 RU
Design, quote and deliver first-class loop systems with FREE online access to Ampetronic’s expertise and the world’s only complete loop measurement and design tools. Add value with Loopworks™ Design.
- Design Ampetronic™ quality hearing loops in minutes, without charge
- Access Ampetronic™ expertise and support whenever and wherever you need it
- Simplify quotation, specification and installation
- Access projects and data remotely, anytime, anywhere
NAVILUTION System Technical Training (Recorded)
In this 60-minute recorded webinar, we cover the technical specifications and installation logistics for all NAVILUTION systems. This training is designed for our ProAV partners to learn how to sell and support Listen NAVILUTION.
Cortex for Route Development (Recorded)
This 60-minute pre-recorded webinar is designed for our ProAV partners, to become comfortable and competent in using Cortex and its library to develop a basic tour and route, including how to upload the content.