LCS-121-01-D Wi-Fi/RF Advanced System (Dante)
ADVANCED COMBO Wi-Fi/RF w/DANTE ASSISTIVE LISTENING SYSTEM
The assistive listening system shall be capable of broadcasting audio over both the 72 MHz frequency and 2.4/5.0 GHz Wi-Fi frequencies, allowing users to receive the audio through a receiving device with ear speaker/headphones or directly to Bluetooth enabled hearing aids. The 72 MHz frequency shall be transmitted to a receiving device as defined below. The 2.4/5.0 GHz frequency shall be transmitted to personal smart devices such as cellular phones and tablets through a free application as defined below. The system shall be capable of connecting to a Dante™ network via an external audio interface adapter. (POE required)
The stationary RF transmitter shall be capable of broadcasting on 57 channels. The transmitter shall have an SNR of 80 dB or greater. The output power shall be adjustable to quarter, half or full. Channel tuning shall be capable of being locked. The device shall have an audio frequency response of 50 Hz to 15k Hz, ±3 dB at 72 MHz. It shall have two (2) mixing audio inputs and a mixed signal output. The device shall have the following audio controls: input level, mix level and an adjustable low pass filter (contour). The device shall have an audio processor that is capable of automatic gain control and limiting. The Listen Technologies LT-800-072 is specified.
The stationary audio over Wi-Fi server shall be capable of delivering 2 mono / 1 stereo audio channels in 1 RU space and shall be capable of connecting to and residing on the venues existing local area network (LAN) via a single RJ45 Ethernet connection. Venue content and channel listings shall be administered through a cloud managed service. The audio over Wi-Fi server shall be compatible with the latest Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 standards and capable of handling up to 1,000 simultaneous users. The Listen EVERYWHERE 2 Channel server LW-100P-02 is specified.
The RF receiver shall be capable of receiving on 57 wide and narrow band channels. The receiver shall have a signal-to-noise ratio of 80 dB or greater and shall have an audio frequency response of 50 Hz – 15 kHz (±3 dB). The device shall employ a unique DSP SQTM noise reduction technology. The unit shall have a programmable squelch circuit. The unit shall incorporate a multi-functional display that indicates battery status, inventory number and channel. The device shall have the option of being lanyard or belt clip worn and the lanyard shall have the option of an integrated neck loop. The device shall have a USB connector used for inventory control, set up, charging and firmware upgrades. The device shall incorporate automatic battery charging circuitry and use a non-proprietary lithium ion battery. The device shall have additional charging contacts to allow multiple charging options. The Listen LR-4200-072 is specified.
The Wi-Fi receiver shall be personal smart devices such as cellular phones and tablets as provided by the users. The audio over Wi-Fi shall be delivered to the personal smart device via a free application downloaded onto the personal device. When the free application is launched, the personal smart device will automatically connect to the audio over Wi-Fi server. The application will list the available channels and play the audio when selected by the user. The free application shall also be capable of containing user documentation and instructions in addition to ads, promotional banners and videos. The app shall be customizable, allowing the venue to load in its color pallet and logos. The Listen EVERYWHERE App is specified.
Furnish and install a COMBO Wi-Fi/RF w/Dante assistive listening system+:
- Listen Technologies LT-800-072 Stationary RF Transmitter (72 MHz) (Qty: 1 ea.)
- Listen Technologies LW-100P-02 Listen EVERYWHERE 2 Channel server (Qty: 1 ea.)
- Listen Technologies LPT-A107-B Dual RCA to Dual RCA Cable (Qty: 1ea.)
- Listen Technologies LW-202 LE Venue Awareness Kit (Qty: 1ea.)
- Listen Technologies LA-326 Rack mount kit (Qty: 1 ea.)
- Listen Technologies LA-122 Universal antenna. (Qty: 1 ea.)
- Listen Technologies LR-4200-072 Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (72MHz) Includes: LA-365 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Qty: 2 each or as needed, see calculator*)
- Listen Technologies LA-401 Universal Ear Speaker (Qty: 2 ea. or as needed)
- Listen Technologies LA-430 Intelligent Ear Phone/Neck Loop Lanyard (Qty: 2 each or as needed, see calculator*)
- Listen Technologies LA-423-01 4-Port USB Charger (Qty: 1 ea. or as needed)
- Listen Technologies LA-304 Assistive Listening Notification Signage Kit. (Qty: 1 ea.)
- Listen Technologies LA-466 Dante 2 Channel Output XLR Adapter (POE required)
+The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) 2010 ADA Standards requires public facilities to provide auditory assistance devices. http://www.ada.gov/regs2010/2010ADAStandards/2010ADAStandards.pdf