Showcases technology in booth number 1823
INFOCOMM – ORLANDO – June 07, 2017 – Listen Technologies, a leading provider of assistive listening products for more than 17 years, is demonstrating its full product line, including the newly launched ListenTALK, the award-winning ListenWiFi, as well as ListenRF, ListenIR and ListenLoop at InfoComm 2017 in booth number 1823. Listen Technologies offers personalized solutions that enable users to better hear the world around them, whether they are in a house of worship, tour group, fitness center, stadium or other venue.
Listen Technologies’ products are grouped around four core assistive listening technologies: Radio Frequency (RF), Infrared Light (IR), Induction Loop and Wireless Internet (WiFi). Each technology is best suited to specific types of applications and venues based on range, cost, fidelity and security.
- ListenTALK: Earlier this year, Listen Technologies introduced a new solution that combines all the benefits of each of the other technologies into a single solution. ListenTALK is a mobile two-way collaboration device that is simple to use, portable, reliable and powerful. Built on the less crowded 1.9 GHz band, and offering secure encryption and full duplex, spread spectrum technology, ListenTALK delivers the best and most powerful single solution to hearing assistance.
- ListenWiFi: ListenWiFi is the next generation pro audio solution that is scalable to fit most multi-screen applications, such as university centers, health clubs, employee lounges, medical waiting rooms and other venues that feature multiple screens or media walls. ListenWiFi lets users in noisy video environments easily stream TV and local venue audio in their native language to their personal smartphones and devices. ListenWiFi is highly scalable and delivers unprecedented audio quality, manageability and flexibility.
- ListenIR: ListenIR offers exceptional and reliable IR coverage and the most cost-effective and easy way to install a solution for assistive listening, language translation or other wireless audio applications. With RF-like sound, twice the power and massive coverage, ListenIR transmits clear, focused audio privately to the intended audience. The ListenIR system includes the LT-84 Transmitter-Radiator, the LA-141 Expansion Radiator, and the iDSP IR Receiver.
- ListenRF: ListenRF, available in 72 MHz, 150 MHz and 216 MHz, provides high-quality transmitters and receivers for any assistive listening application in venues ranging from houses of worship and theaters to stadiums and convention centers where a larger RF signal is required. A variety of amplifiers and receivers, including advanced iDSP receivers and stationary receivers, are available to fit the needs of specific applications.
- ListenLoop: ListenLoop, powered by Ampetronic, provides a personal listening experience to anyone with a telecoil technology in his or her hearing aid or cochlear implant without additional equipment. Ampetronic introduces an expansion to Loopwork with a new online specification and design tool that allows the user to input the outline details of a potential loop project and receive an instant output of suitable components and confirmation of performance. Listen Technologies also is demonstrating two new D Series hearing loop drivers, the D7-2 and D10-1.
To learn more about Listen Technologies’ customizable assistive listening solutions and to view demonstrations of these technologies, visit Listen Technologies at InfoComm at booth number 1823.
About Listen Technologies
Listen Technologies believes everyone deserves to hear the world around them. The company’s assistive listening products equip users with the personalized solutions they need to listen and engage in environments where hearing is difficult, whether they are in a house of worship, tour group, fitness center, stadium or other venue. Listen Technologies sets the standard for innovation as it develops products that minimize noise, distance, clashing conversations, hearing loss and other audio challenges. To learn more about how Listen Technologies provides a better way to hear the world, visit www.listentech.com.