Offering the same high-performance audio and convenient recharging features as our other receivers, the LR-400-216 Portable Display RF Receiver is an affordable option for establishing or expanding your assistive listening system. Capable of receiving up to 19 wide-band or 38 narrow-band channels, the LR-400-216 features a digital LCD display, channel seeking capabilities, and compatibility with mono or stereo headphones. The LCD display provides each user with channel selection, battery level, and signal strength information, and an LED on the top of each receiver indicates power status and low battery conditions.
The LR-400-216 Portable Display RF Receiver is a cost-effective way to provide assistive listening to your customers, clients, or patrons.
One (1) LR-400-216 Portable Display FM Receiver
One (1) Quick Reference Card
- Cost-effective solution to beginning or expanding your RF assistive listening system
- Can receive up to 17 wide-band or 40 narrow-band channels
- Easy-to-read LCD display with battery status, channel information, and signal strength readings
- Channel seek capabilities
- 80 dB signal-to-noise ratio for industry-leading sound quality
- Built-in SmartCharge feature prevents overcharging
- Simple drop-in charging compatible with Listen Technologies’ charging cases and plugs
- Compatible with mono and stereo headphones