The LR-200-072 Standard 3-channel RF Receiver from Listen Technologies provides businesses, venues, and more with a simple and affordable way to provide assistive listening equipment for both temporary and permanent installations. Each receiver unit is simple for clients and customers to use, offering a choice between three preset channels. The LR-200-072 is compatible with all of Listen Technologies’ headphone options, and the compact design allows it to be easily carried, worn, and stored when not in use.
Note: The LR-200-072 is approved for use in the U.S. by the FCC, and may not be available for use in some other countries. Contact your local government for information about specific regulations related to broadcast frequencies.
One (1) LR-200-072 Standard 3-Channel RF Receiver (72 MHz)
One (1) Quick Reference Card
- Simple, affordable receiver option for basic assistive listening needs
- Can be programmed to receive three preset channels
- One-step digital tuning locks in a strong and consistent signal
- Strong, clear audio performance with a 62 dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Provides extended battery life with both alkaline and NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Universal headphone jack with mono and stereo output capabilities
- 30-day, no-obligation demonstration available