7-Person Portable RF System
- This tour system is a great starting point for conducting tours and offer language interpretation.
- Superior Audio Quality – 80 dB signal-to-noise ratio, setting the industry’s sound quality standard.
- Minimal interruptions to others not on the tour.
- Easy to use and manage inventory.
- A choice between 57 channels.
- Look & Listen™ LCD shows channel, battery status, and programming information.
- 100 % Digital – Listen receivers are digitally-tuned so transmission won’t drift.
- Uses standard alkaline or NiMH batteries.
- Built in SmartCharge™ won’t allow batteries to overcharge.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support.
OverviewThe LS-06 7-Person Tour Group System is a great starting point for organizations that wish to ensure their visitors understand every word. This system is ideal for indoor or outdoor tours of any venue and language interpretation as well. The 7-Person System includes a Portable Transmitter and microphone, display receivers with ear speakers, batteries and a carrying case. Also be sure to consider whether a hand held or noise canceling microphone might be appropriate for your application. And remember that you can add any number of receivers to a single transmitter if you need to accommodate more guests. Use this system for auditory assistance and language interpretation on tours or in other venues. Great for manufacturers, museums, governments, houses of worship, tour companies, zoos, and board rooms.
(1) LT-700 Portable RF Display Transmitter (72 or 216 MHz)
(1) LA-278 Behind-the-Head Microphone
(7) LR-400 Portable Display RF Receiver (72 or 216 MHz)
(7) LA-164 Ear Speaker
(1) LA-322 8-Unit Portable RF Product Carrying Case(8) LA-361 High Capacity AA Alkaline Batteries (2)