It’s the age-old question we ask ourselves at the beginning of every school year. How are you going to impress future students and their parents, and show them that your campus should be their No. 1 choice? Well, you can start with an impressive campus tours. Here’s how:
Know your audience and what they want
Forget about millennials. Your incoming students are members of Generation Z, who will be visiting campus with their Gen X parents. This generation is quickly taking over college campuses and workplaces. How much do you know about them?
- They’re less self-centered. According to a report from Ernst and Young, one of the critical factors that separates Generation Z from millennials is self-awareness. They “place a greater emphasis on their role in the world … and their responsibility to improve it.”
- They value time in the classroom. The majority of Generation Z prefers in-person classes over online courses. A report from Pearson shows that 26 percent of Generation Z would choose an online course over an in-person class, compared to 45 percent of millennials.
- Tech is part of life. Millennials, born after 1980, knew life before iPads, cell phones, and social media. For Generation Z, however, technology has been integrated into their lives since birth. They don’t expect it to change their lives or educational experience, but they expect it to be in the classroom.
Generation Z is ready to take over the world, so you need to know how to attract the brightest and best of them to your campus.
Get the tech to impress on campus tours
Because Generation Z values in-person experiences and expects technology, you need to figure out how to integrate impressive tech into your tours. ListenTALK can help you give guests a high-tech, personalized campus tour experience. This portable system allows the tour guide to communicate your message, no matter the background noise. It makes guests happy, too. That’s because they’ll be able to hear the guide’s every word and engage with the tour. When you provide a ListenTALK tour experience, no one misses out on a great campus tour experience.
Here are some other benefits:
- It’s easy to use. Setting up ListenTALK is simple, and it’s easy for your guests and tour guides to use.
- It increases tour safety. Because tour guides easily can communicate hazards, all visitors will be safer.
- It’s impressive and fun to use. When people are engaged in your tour and love your system, they’re more likely to want to join your campus community. That means paying tuition and donating to your campus causes.
If you want your campus tours to attract future students and their parents, you need to know your audience and what they want. We’ve been solving communication challenges for more than 20 years. So, tell us about your campus environment, and we’ll recommend an affordable solution that will engage your guests—because everyone deserves to hear the same great experience. Check out ListenTALK.com or call us at (866) 490-8857.