As part of our ongoing commitment to provide the best experience, we’ve made new updates to Listen EVERYWHERE, our audio over Wi-Fi streaming system.
Introducing Loudspeaker Toggle
For more privacy and less distraction when you don’t have earbuds or headphones, now you can listen to the streamed audio by holding the phone against your ear, just like a phone call! Or if you prefer to listen to the audio via your device’s loudspeakers, simply tap the loudspeaker icon near the bottom of the app!
The Listen EVERYWHERE app typically automatically updates in the background, so you won’t need to do anything to see the updated version of the app, unless automatic updates are turned off. In that case, the app will provide a notification in the app that a new update is available.
Plus a Server Update
There’s also a minor server firmware update available. To update your server, you can watch the video on the Listen EVERYWHERE support page, or:
- Log into cloud services (http://services.listeneverywhere.com)
- Go to Venues, Servers, and Labels in the upper left-hand corner.
- Then select Venue Servers List.
- In the list, in the far right-hand column, if there’s a server update available, you’ll see an icon for an update. Click on that icon.
- Click the Apply button to update your server. The updates should take less than five minutes.
It’s that easy! Happy listening, and thank you for choosing Listen Technologies and Listen EVERYWHERE!
Full Release Notes
Updated Mobile Apps (v4.0)
- Support for iOS 16 – released from Apple on Sept. 20, 2022
- Support for Android 13 – released from Google on August 15, 2022
- Handful of maintenance items for continued reliability and performance.
- Customers will automatically get these updated apps on their phone, unless they have auto-update turned off (most do not).
Server Firmware (v4.3)
- Fixed an issue in certain environmental conditions where the server fan would ramp up and down continually. Server fan will now run at a consistent speed.
- Customers who want this improved performance will need to login to Cloud Services and update their server.