A good sound system does not just happen! It requires careful consideration, professional evaluation, proper planning and an ongoing relationship with a trusted sound system professional.
- Have all microphones been checked for FCC compliance?
- Are all speakers working and can the talker be heard from every seat in the church?
- Is all sound system equipment in proper working condition?
- Do all microphones work properly and have windscreens, reliable stands and batteries where needed?
- Is your video equipment functioning properly?
- Do you have all necessary Assisted Listening Devices and equipment?
- Will you need to purchase or rent any special equipment for concerts, plays or special guests?
- Do your sound system operators know how to properly use all equipment and find system documentation in case of emergency?